What a character...

Ah, this girl. She is constantly cracking me up - so funny, so dang cute.
It seems like all of a sudden she's grown up a ton - saying absolutely everything, and "getting" way more than you'd think a 27 month old would. 

Right now she's totally into puppies (real and stuffed) and baby dolls, but don't let that make you think she's a girly girl - because she can get into it with the boys with the best of them.

 This grosses me out, but she loves playing in the dog kennel.


Just relaxing with a snack... with her feet in the air... remind you of anyone Granny?

I'm the WORST at remembering the hilarious things she says, sometimes I text them to Todd as soon as she says them, so I'm going to try to do that more often so I can look back at them later.

Comments

  1. Be careful with the pictures someone from 'child protection' might report you:) What a funny child! GMA M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts