Pin of the Week: Christmas Potpourri Gifts




A few co-workers and I exchange little gifts at Christmastime - the last week before break is usually filled with homemade candies, cookies, coffee, and more - it's a good week ;)
This year I made the peppermint bark poppycock - I showed you a pic of the other day (which is adapted from Jeran's poppycock recipe I make all the time). And I made these little potpourri sets I had pinned forever ago! They turned out really cute, easy to make, and if you buy cinnamon and cloves in bulk - then pretty inexpensive too! It's just cranberries, cloves, ground nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and an orange. I popped everything into a clear Solo cup and put that in a clear cellophane bag along with the instruction card, then I just taped it shut at the top and slapped a bow on it. I like the way it turned out - and I hope everyone enjoys it throughout the holidays.
Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts