Pin of the Week: Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies

I made a sheet cake with a large can of pumpkin last week and needed to use up the rest so I took a little trip over to my Pinterest boards and picked a new pumpkin recipe to try. We miiiight be getting a liiiiiitle burned out on pumpkin over here. After a while, it all starts to taste the same - but that's why these cookies really stood out! They taste just like gingersnaps - but the pumpkin nice and soft and cakey. I loved the spice in them - they are bordering on Christmasy ;) I even subbed half whole-wheat flour, and I don't think you could tell at all. Here's the link!

Comments

  1. They were very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from an exercise post, to a cookie post....ha!! guess if you make cookies you gotta exercise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts