Mother's Day (Weekend) 2013

It was a very happy Mother's Day/Weekend!
 We really celebrated the entire weekend - maybe we partied a little too hard, because both kids were exhausted today ;)
Friday we swam for a long time and then had Yogurt Court for dinner - my favorite kind of dinner!
Saturday was super busy, starting off with waking up early and going to Daybreak Donuts - per my Mother's Day request, for the best doughnuts in the universe, as Liam tells it (I'd agree though). Then we got ready and headed for a 10 am soccer game. From there we headed to Boise and the mall, Target, and Noodles & Co. - which we had never tried before, and looooved it! After that, more swimming, and later a graduation party with wayyy too many yummy cupcakes. On our actual Mother's Day, Todd went and got me some Starbucks while I got ready for church, and afterwards Jen and I made the moms (and everyone else) a yummmmmy taco salad bar, and then MORE SWIMMING! I may be a little too pink today, but it was worth it.
It was a pretty perfect weekend for me - I got to do all the things I love to do - being with my kids and family, eating good food, shopping, and swimming! It felt like summer, and I did not want to go back to work today. But only 13 more days - so I guess I can make it :)


Comments

  1. That is an adorable pic of you and the kids...and you and Jen outdid yourselves on the yummy Mother's Day Food! Was a great time and we MOMS appreciate it! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts