Christmastime is here...

Like you, I'm sure, we've been busy with holiday happenings - including my mom's and Todd's dad's birthdays! Todd and I are both on the moral/sunshine committees at work, so we've busy with party planning and baking. Plus I've been busy making cookies and candy for gifts and general merriment. I think we are past all the sicknesseseses (I say with my fingers crossed), and I'm so glad that Carolina never got the pukes from us! Twice in three weeks, is got to be some kind of record. 
I REALLY love having all my family living near me at this time of year, and all the extra get-togethers we have - plus GG & Tessa are headed in tonight! This feels like the longest week ever - I can't wait for Christmas vacation! oh goodness.
Christmas m&m cookies are our favorite, but the dough disappears  before I can get the cookies in the oven!


I love our sparkly tree!

We actually did get some very pretty snow would stick around for most of the day - it's absolutely frigid here now, but no snow in the forecast :(

This was Liam's first year making Grandma's sugar cookies with us.

Magic in the making!
Not so much of this happens, but when it does, I take a picture.

Comments

  1. What a lucky BLESSED Grandma I am....GMA M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the merriment - finally getting to all of that here too! We're almost there, we're almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam should be wearing his Christmas apron to bake cookies with Grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts