Busy, busy, busy...

Yes, like I said - between Thanksgiving/family in town, then being sick, then being sick again, then all the Living Christmas Tree practices and performances, I have felt very overwhelmed and my house has looked like it - which only further overwhelms me. But that's life, yes? So here's more catch-all pictures from my phone (yes we did attempt to take some pictures of all the kids with the nice camera... um, well, you'll see another time).

One of my most favorite pictures of Carolina - such a little ray of sunshine she is.
The so-not-twinny-twins eating breakfast together.
Checking out the lights along Indian Creek - boy was it cold.
The view of the Tree (sans lights)
The view from the Tree, during practice.
The view from backstage for the Tree (which we decided looks like the poster for a horror film).
Possibly more Christmas decorations than I need.
I did find time to work on this little project - napkin pillows!
And very glad I did  :)
We also crammed in candy-making just before Thanksgiving - not helping my waistline any.
This girl loooves avocado - even after I gave her some doughnut, she was still going after the avocado.


 Carolina had bronchialitis - which I discovered at her 1-year check (and which I thought was just a cold, like all of us had). She was on a nebulizer and some steroids. The next day Todd and I were diagnosed with an ear infection for him and a sinus infection for me. Let's hope Liam's cold, just stays a cold. He had his uhh 2 & 3 year checks (although he's turning 4 next month) - the doctor predicts he'll be taller than Todd, since he's so tall already. I also have had to make Carolina a dentist appointment so she can get x-rays of her gums and make sure her teeth are actually going to pop out eventually. Apparently it does happen that some children's don't - and then there's a whole bunch of surgery involved so please pray that this isn't the case - and she's just a late bloomer!!!
The hope this week is that we can finish decorating, get a tree, and maybe - mayyybe even finish shopping so that next week we can start wrapping & mailing! Lots of other things on my to-do list, but trying to enjoy the season as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts