Pin(s) of the Week: Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Enfrijoladas, Disneyland Snickerdoodles

So for kicks I counted up all the pins from my Yummies board that I had actually made - and it is something like 50!  Plus I made 4 more this week (although, this is out of 207 pins).
The first was Crockpot Cilantro Lime Chicken tacos. These were super easy, and a nice change from just chicken with taco seasoning. The extra ingredients gave it a little more kick.
The next was Toasted Pumpkin Seeds (for after we carved our pumpkins). This recipe was strange because you boiled the seeds before you toasted them. I thought that when they were fresh out of the oven they were good, although they couldn't used some more seasoning - and they were easier to bite through the shell, but the next day they weren't good at all and I tossed. I seem to remember that I've done that with other recipes as well though.
Then there were Enfrijoladas for dinner (the weird thing was, when I went back to find my pin for the hyperlink - it wasn't there! So I googled it, and just attached the link straight to the recipe). These were pretty good, especially for a vegetarian meal, not that we're vegetarian, but they needed a little something. I'd use pepperjack or cheddar next time. Makes a ton!
And last I made Disneyland Snickerdoodles - oh holy night, these were amazing. I would normally post a whole deal about these, but you'll have to read up on them at Babes in Disneyland a little later.


Comments

Popular Posts