Autumn in Idaho

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I love all the seasons and love having all the seasons here in Idaho, but my favorite is fall. I love going from the hot hot to a nice cool, and getting out jeans, sweaters, and scarves. I love pumpkin bread and pumpkin spice everything. I love the vivid colors of the trees, how green the grass is, and how blue and clear the sky usually is.
I love being out and about on lovely fall days - we went to downtown Boise last weekend and did a little walking around.
Visited Thomas Hammer to get a yummy hot drink to warm us up.
The gorgeous foliage.
And, of course, pumpkin pie froyo with pie crust, marshmallows, and cool whip.
Enjoying the Maple in our front yard.
 And just how generally gorgeous our "new" life is :)


Comments

Popular Posts