Just a few Wedding Pics

I've been a teensy busy with all the packing and being emotional, but still sorry I haven't posted pics sooner. Unfortunately I don't have very many (and many of them aren't mine!) - I was too busy to take pictures, and quite bummed about it!
Instagram of a fairly relaxed morning before the wedding: 
Her beeyooteefull dress!
Getting that thing buttoned up was no easy task!
Gorgeous detail.
Packed in her car to meet Grant for his first look and pictures.
Jen and I (thanks for the pic Aunt Lynda!)

Aunt Izzy's snickerdoodle cake was perfection!



I'd say they have a few presents to open when they get back.

Comments

  1. Awesome!!!! We haven't sent a gift yet - can you send me an address on fb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it was a challenge for Grant to get that dress unbuttoned!!! Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts