Home Again

We made it home late last night, Liam slept till 9, and Lina till 9:30 - we were tired (and our feet still hurt). As much as I love vacation and Disneyland, it's always good to come home. I love home.
Here's how I did on my vacation goals:
Los Angeles (1 day):
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - get a blended coffee check
Bakersfield (2 days):
- In N Out - animal style burger and fries  check
- Dewars - marshmallow sauce, yummm  check
- Strawberry Patches - spend too much money on cute fabrics  check
Disneyland (3 days):
- ride the new rides: Radiator Springs Racers, The Little Mermaid, & Star Tours  check
- ride my old faves: Big Thunder Mtn, Matterhorn, Soarin'  check
- try a sundae from the new Ghirardelli shop  check (well it was a milkshake, but still)
- see Carsland during the day and night check
- share cotton candy with Liam  check
- share a Dole whip with Lina check

I did good!!

Comments

Popular Posts