Pioneer Woman Recipes

I decided to move my "Pioneer Woman Recipes Conquered" section out of the sidebar and into my blog. Here are her recipes -and the ones from the Tasty Kitchen offshoot- I've already tried, and as I try others I'll come back and add them here (also, I wouldn't say that all of these were really "conquered", oh well:
Nutella Sea Salt Fudge - easy, yummy, unhealthy.
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake - Todd loved it, I didn't so much, but maybe I made it wrong?
Perfect Iced Coffee - LOVE IT. 'Nuff said.
Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry - just OK. Easier, and probably same cost to buy a jar of curry from World Market.
Red Velvet Sheet Cake - this did not come out right, it tasted weird and plus I didn't have 2 bottles of red food coloring to devote to it, so it was a pink color. I tossed it. Maybe I'll try again.
Spicy Pasta Salad with Smoked Gouda Tomatoes and Basil - pretty good, don't know that I would make it again though.
Chocolate-and-Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies - to. die. for.
Eggs Benedict - one of my favorite things ever. Great hollandaise recipe, but I cannot poach the eggs like her!
Aunt Trish's Salad Dressing - very delicious on any kind of salad. I love a fresh, homemade salad dressing.
Restaurant Style Salsa - easy and delicious, we eat this salsa almost exclusively now. I love it with pepperjack nachos.
Berry Cobbler - I truly don't remember, but it was probably good :) .
Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas - good flavor combo, but I just don't like quesadillas and I guess if these didn't win me over nothing will.
Chocolate Cobbler - yummy, so cheap, and and an easy recipe in a pinch , the ingredients are always on hand.
Baked Lemon Pasta - very tasty, I make this all the time with grilled chicken.

Comments

  1. I am going to try the quesadilla and lemon pasta on my next menu planner. Thanks for the post! You are on a blog ROLL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts