Pin of the Week: Nutella Rice Krispy Treats

We had friends over Friday and Saturday night last weekend, so in usual fashion I decided to try something new. This was Todd's request. These treats were easy (other than the fact that you need big guns to stir/scrape... therefore Stephanie did that part for me) and they were SO GOOD. They are like eating a candy bar - in other words, soooooo not good for you. Just the way I like it.
Clearly I am no food photographer. And also clearly I am impatient, the frosting was still wet because I couldn't wait any longer to cut them up and eat them.
Here is the link for the Nutella Rice Krispy Treats. You. Will. Love. Them.


I also made this, and this, and this, and this. I was on a roll.


This morning we are headed up to Sun Valley for the day and one night, looking forward to  getting into the mountains for a  little bit!

Comments

Popular Posts