No pins

I have no Pin of the Week this week - we've been too busy in the last week going out of town, then just me and two kids for a while, and trying to catch up from being gone. Also, we've been eating lots of meals at the pool lately so I haven't been cooking (although I have been pinning). This is actually a good thing since our grocery budget is maxed out - I'm trying to clean out the pantry and fridge before I go on any more grocery shopping trips - which means no more fancy new dinners for a while. We have plenty of hot dogs, frozen meatballs, chicken tenders that I can get creative (or not) with. But when July hits, I do have some plans for a few new recipes I want to try: French Toast with Coconut Syrup, Brown Sugar Cookies, Pineapple Sorbet, Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken - yum!

Comments

Popular Posts