Video Update

It was always such a challenge to upload video from my cameras, but with the iPhone it's super fast so yay - here are a handful of Lina videos... this girl is busy busy busy.
One of the first times eating rice cereal.

First time with peas - yuck. I don't blame her.

This is a dissolving rice cracker called a "Baby Mum Mum", she loves them - not a super interesting video, but still...
Loving Ripley!
Almost crawling... oh dear.
This is the best one - laughing at her brother :)
I hope to get more video soon - I also have at least 2 updates planned for this week. High-5 me!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh those are funny! I just want to squeeze her!!!And Liam sounds like such a big boy! High Five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Gma M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts