Happy Half-Birthday!

Carolina turned 6 months old today - to celebrate we fed her some rice cereal, her first solid food!
She's interested, but mostly wants to hold the spoon by herself...
Mommy tries...

Daddy's turn...
Are we sure about this?
Yughh...
I'm thinking no...
More?...
Brother tries to encourage...
Maybe if we'd just let her do it on her own...
Messy-face aftermath...
By the end of it she was opening her mouth wide and chomping down - it was still foreign to her on how to keep it in her mouth... but, you know, practice makes perfect.
And the Instagram of the day is:
I can't believe half a year has passed by already... how does this happen? I feel like I hardly remember her being a tiny baby, it definitely doesn't seem like she was ever smaller than she is now (although if my scale is right then she's 16 lbs. and in 12 month jammies - so yeh, not really small). She SUCH a sweet girl, I'm certain I couldn't be any luckier. But every month that goes by is so bittersweet... I don't want her to grow up... but, of course, I do.

OH, and getting darn good at sitting up:
But what to do about rolling over on to her tummy at night, hmmm...?

Comments

  1. Great pictures! Happy month birthday
    Carolina! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are just amazingly adorable...oh love them! GMA M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pics esp the shadow! Awesome camera helps a talented mommy too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts