Easter in Pictures...

What a crazy/busy weekend! Friday I had to run to Boise after work and then Todd had security duty at the Good Friday service, so that evening was gone in a snap. Saturday was the egg hunt and big family lunch at Uncle Paul & Aunt Lila's house - per tradition. After that, naps, and then another run to Boise in a last ditch effort to find an Easter dress (success!). The minute I walked in from that, Todd left for an evening planned with friends, and Saturday was over. Sunday we were up for early service, then out to a great brunch, visiting the grandparents, naps, a walk - and finally some relaxing. Oh. my gracious.
I took almost 200 pictures over the weekend, I narrowed them down but there are still quite a few to share so we'll go through them in two parts - going backwards.
Here are our two cute kiddos on Easter morning with their baskets - not great pictures, I'm disappointed in myself for not trying harder - but the moment is commemorated at the very least.
We didn't take our traditional Easter pictures in front of the waterfall at church - what was wrong with me?! Then wouldn't it have been great if I could've had a picture of everyone at brunch? Yes, it would have. *facepalm*
Here we are at our first stop, at the McConnel's:
and my favorite picture...
gettin' Daddy...
with Grandma (Papa was already in gardening clothes, so I think he was banned from the picture) - Liam was being very 3...
Lina in the daffodils...
the best family picture we got... meh... but now that I think about it, most of our Easter-past pictures are something like this, so - in the grand tradition of things:
I love me this little girl...
this sweet little boy was picking me some flowers...
gotta stay busy like Papa...
Over to the Knight's - Liam made quick work of getting Poppa into the playroom for cars and was wayyy done with taking pictures, even Lina was getting crankers - it was naptime, fer-her sure.
It was a really beautiful, fun day overall - and a great first Easter for Carolina!
Saturday pics are pretty cute, hopefully I can get those up sooner than later!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts