Family pics!

Linda was adamant that we would take some good family pictures while everybody was together for Christmas. Since our last foray into family pictures didn't go well - at all - I was definitely wanting another shot (ha!) at it as well, and I think they turned out great!
Here's the whole fam - Lina's eyes are closed and I think Olivia is blowing bubbles, but with this many people/kids there's always something wrong, you just have to pic the lesser evil.

I'm SUPER pleased with our small family ones...



These really show how cute Liam is, especially considering how much he hates, and I do mean HATES, taking pictures.



And our beautiful baby girl... (with the craziest hair ever)


But the kicker was this one - LOVE!

Thanks Jeran and Patrick for doing such a great job!

Comments

  1. Oh what a gorgeous family, don't think I'm prejudice at all!! Those Grandchildren!!!! Gma Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts