Back to work...

This was my first week back at work (since I had to go back a little earlier than planned, due to finances) - it was actually a really good week. I didn't cry at all while I was there... however the weekend before I went back there were some serious waterworks. Carolina and I did lots of snuggling - lots, which was good because I'm learning that there is very little time for that in the 5 hours I have with her before bedtime. I can't just sit and hold her the whole evening anymore, everything I did in a whole day of naptimes before, I now have to cram it all in after work whether she's napping or not - sad. Plus she was super cranky in the evenings every day this week - lots and lots of crying and bedtime suddenly became much more difficult even thought she did fine all week before. The thing that's saved this week, well things: Todd's understanding/support, my parents keeping Carolina, and the great class I have this year - they have made work a joy this week, really they're so fun; oh and probably the fact that vacation is next week. So glad it's the weekend though!
Here are some pics from last weekend...

What a sweetie! And here are some pics of Liam I found, that you can really see Lina in... especially this first one -


I think it's obvious they're siblings.

Comments

  1. The main difference is their mouth but you can definitely see a resemblance! Love the pics! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO WE HAVE THE CUTEST GRANDKIDS OR WHAT!! Just saying......Grandma M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are back, it will go fast! Enjoy your time at home! they do have very similar features....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts