One Month Old!

Carolina turned 4 weeks old on Sunday, but technically she's one month old today.
She's getting so big, so fast! According to my bathroom scale she weighs just over 11 lbs, and her newborn otufits are being packed away because she's so long now that she can't stretch her legs out in them. She still has on and off trouble pooping, at least it's not constant, and it never lasts more than 12 hours. Her baby acne is super mild, you almost can't tell she has any. Three nights she's slept 4-5 hours straight, but it's not consistent - it's still usually 2.5-3 between feedings.
These pictures are ones I took on my phone in the last month... Happy one-month birthday!






Comments

  1. Happy one month birthday beautiful girl! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so snuggable! I love the white leggings with the black and white onesie - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! I would find it hard to keep my hands off. haha I would just cuddle her all of the time. Of course I'm sure it's hard with little man running around.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts