Cranky

Nope, not Liam anymore, it's me this time. I'm going to try super hard to not just whine through this whole post, but it will be a challenge. I will attempt to stick to the facts only...
- 38 weeks and 2 days along, contractions all day yesterday, but no further progressed says the doc.
- Very tired and uncomfortable, getting nothing done once home.
- Membranes stripped today; very sore (sorry to anyone who is grossed out by that phrase... read: everyone).
- Very high chance labor will begin in the next 48 hours.
- Would like to make it to Friday, regardless of... everything.
- Tired of being asked when the baby is coming.

Ok, moving on...
Liam has definitely snapped out of his cranky phase and is being a sweet boy again. He also must be going through a growth spurt because he is eating us out of house and home - Kathy said he ate two lunches yesterday and essentially asked for two dinners last night. Tonight he's been eating dinner for the last 2 hours, just keeps wanting something more - and I know he's hungry because he's not being picky about what I give him. I tried to get some pictures of him, but he wasn't having it, so sorry - probably the next time you'll get some of him, he'll be holding his sister. Hopefully he cooperates for that.
Todd has been out car hunting pretty solidly for the last 4 days - yes we need a new one, but this is just NOT the best timing. I'm an exhausted emotional wreck as it is, and car shopping is. the. worst. Does anyone remember how we were car-shopping the last time I was 9 months pregnant too? Yeh, what's up with that? My theory is that it's like a guy's version of nesting, but still did he have to wait until what feels like (and may be) the last minute?
The nursery curtain is done, but we actually went with a different fabric than what I had showed you - the bird fabric from the quilt, that's the one I finally picked. I'll take a picture eventually.
If anything of note happens I will post or Facebook about it, but until then I'm done talking about it.

Comments

  1. ha! funny. at least you are still blogging- i have felt too tired to think about writing witty things and would rather just sit back and read others! anyway- she will come- and now you can talk about the new car instead. i always loved it when people said, "your are still here!?!" ummm...yes, obviously. friday would be good- mon night/tuesday ideal. is it lame that i count weeks for you? and plan out your mat. leave? a bit so...but you know, that's what i do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts