3:3b

Yesterday was another super busy, but fun, day. I finally got around to making those pumpkin cream cheese muffins that I had all of the ingredients set out for - all weekend. Liam helped me of course, and since it was a little chilly in the house, and since I was putting off feeding him anything until our family breakfast, I gave him his first taste of hot chocolate.

So glad he took this last picture of himself, it's a great view of the chocolate-stache. He liked it, but didn't drink too much - I bet you if there were marshmallows in it that cup would've been drained.


Anywho - the muffins turned out darn-near amazing if you ask me. Then we were off to a family pancake breakfast at the other other Nampa McConnel's - which was delicious and caused me to feel way too full for the rest of the day. Then it was just chores chores chores for me - I'm a ticking time bomb, and everything must get done NOW before I go off. I worked up a good sweat and wore myself out. Dinner and games were later at the Curtis' - more stuffing myself (I seem to forget that my stomach is literally out of room to expand for food - at all). I think I fell asleep on their couch - oops. Liam had a great time playing with the kids and watching a movie.


I would've had a good nights sleep if only I didn't have to pee every hour - for reals. I was exhausted today and just felt generally yuck. Liam must not have been feeling that great either because he cried through 80% of our evening together. We put him to bed early, and I think I'm going to go do the same for myself. It's 9:02 - and I'm saying Goodnight.


Doctor's appointment tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Those muffins were amazing! I need that recipe. We ate 2 on the drive and the others for breakfast this morning. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, if the recipe is that great I'd better have it too. I love the day-by-day, play-by-play as we get closer to having a new family member to see.
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Love the chocolate stache!! He is a little doll. :-)

    Sorry, I know this is late but he is too cute not to comment.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts