Two Funny

I have been doing my best to remember or write down right away some of funny/cute things our little Liam says - here are a few...

Great Quotes: [Note, all L's make the /w/ sound... so sometimes I wrote it that way.]
"No touch bees. No touch bird poop." If he learned nothing else this summer, he certainly learned this...

"Ooh - wook at doze, doze are wook good." Referring to garden plants - he will eat anything out of the garden.

"Mom got a bewwy." Yes, yes I do have a belly.
"I got game mommy, I got game." Oh the hilarity a missing article can bring.
"How was your nap Liam?"
"Good, I had a dream."
"What did you dream about?"
"I dream about Jesus." Awww.

"Daddy, I have oatmeal on my face, can I have a napkin... or my favorite toy?" Nice bargaining skills.

"Do work, Uncle Pat." When putting together the desk - Patrick thought it was awesome.

"I can't see it, I'm too tiny." When told to look out the window at something...or"I can see it - I'm not too tiny!"

"I writing my letters. A B C dot com." No idea where he got this from, but we laughed forever.

Translations:
"grapefruit snacks" = fruit snacks
"popsizzles" = popsicles
"piggies" = toes
"muffles" = waffles
"a-meal" = oatmeal
"Nike Queen" = Lightning McQueen
"candy store" = yogurt shop
"Fred Market" = Fred Meyer



There are a bunch more, if only I could remember...

Comments

  1. love it! especially the tiny one. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it!!! I so wish I had journaled all the cute things you and Jen said. So glad you did this! Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts