Room #2 - for my #1!

FINALLY - another room/project is done (well not entirely, but for all intents and purposes it is) - and I am exhausted... but, I must push on to room #3, the deadline is approaching!
Here is the BEFORE:
And AFTER:









I think we are going to give the new room the "green light" tomorrow night - nervous about Liam rolling out of bed - but he's got to learn the boundaries somehow. If you want to know where I got/how I did something, just let me know. Also - if you have an old license plate from a state we don't have (everything but Idaho, Washington, Alaska) - we'd love to have it!

Comments

  1. Looks fantastic! I love the green bed. And nice job on the duvet cover. Where did you get the other sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really proud of it - and Liam loves it, which is the best part. Jen's bf lives/works at the Brick House, it was there, and he didn't want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really cute! Way to go!
    If you are worried about him falling out....
    For the first few weeks after I moved both my boys I just rolled up a beach towel into a long "snake" and tucked it under the fitted sheet at the edge of the mattress... one side... both sides.. whatever.
    That way it is just enough to give them an edge while sleeping and not roll out. But it also lets them get in and out just fine. It is easily made a little smaller too and then eventually just taken out.
    Hope to head your way in the next couple months to visit your parents, you guys and Josh and Haley.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is GREAT advice! I was totally worried, but didn't want to buy a bed rail, so towels are in place and we are ready to go! It will be fun to have a little reunion with the Snyder clan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out really cute jess! claire will be so excited that they can "go upstairs" and play now! i like the toybox in the closet idea! :) good luck with the next room! -kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts