One Room Done!
... only three to go...
It's about time at least one of my room projects got finished! We've got the garage (which just needs a major cleaning out and some reorganizing), the nursery (pretty much nothing finished there yet), Liam's room (which is already getting a make-over of the make-over I had planned), and the office - which was probably the worst looking room. See... literally just packed with stuff, it was basically a storage room, and a huge embarrassment...
As you can see, it's already full - what are we going to do when we get more toys?? At least this really is alll his toys (except for stuffed animals which are in the chest in his room) - that means there are no longer bags of baby toys in the garage, or bins of toys in the family room or my bedroom. I figure since we're about to be having swings/bouncers/playmats taking up space, it would be good to clear out Liam's stuff and consolidate it. I still kind of want some kid-ish art on this wall, but not sure what to put... I like these prints...


And here is the office half of the room - I still need Todd's degree certificate for the frame, and I'm on the lookout for a cute lamp which would go where the picture is on the desk.

I love it!! Looks great!! Nana
ReplyDeleteVery nice. I know you are so glad to have one room done! Liam has a nice, clean place to play. Just don't expect that to last long. He IS 2.
ReplyDeleteTessa
i love it too!! want to come over and do my office/playroom after you get your other rooms done?? i always think....if i had 1 more room....don't think it will happen anytime soon. -kristin
ReplyDeleteOf course I'll help you Kristin! I generally like helping someone else with their rooms more than working on my own.
ReplyDelete