Clothes, glorious girly clothes...

And so it begins.

I always said if I had a little girl I'd be in trouble because the clothes are just so much more cute and fun to buy... I was right.

I decided it was time I had something to dress this baby in when she's born. I've been given a few things, but 98% of it is for bigger babies, like stuff she can wear next summer (which makes sense, since that's what for sale now). I LOVE BabyGap this season - their clothing lines are hit-or-miss for me, but thank goodness this season they are a hit because it just so happens that Gap was having a sale ;)

body-suits, my favorite thing to dress a newborn in... also note that these are all 0-3 size, but they look like they are all different sizes



a couple of little fall/winter outfits, these are two different sizes - not necessarily girly colors but there are ruffles, lace, bows, on everything


and a girl can't live without shoes - they aren't Robeez, but I figure they'll stay on because of the little strap; and how could I pass on this adorable jacket?!


And just because, here is a lovely little outfit I'd buy if money were no object... maybe when it all goes on sale :)




-or-


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts