3 more months...

July 3rd means I have exactly 3 more months until my due date - where did the last 6 months go? It's been a while since my last baby update - so here are the stats: tomorrow I'll be 27 weeks along, the baby is about 2 pounds, and over a foot long, my uterus is roughly the size of a soccer ball (and it looks like it), she kicks and moves a lot when I am sitting still or laying down and sleeps when I am on the go, and sometimes she gets the hiccups. I don't feel like I'm getting rapidly bigger at this point, like I did a few weeks/months ago, I should be gaining a centimeter a week is what I'm told... I can handle that. I had an appointment with my new obgyn and I REALLY liked her - I'm sooo glad I switched, I feel very at ease now. Everything sounded/looked good, she was able to answer all my questions, and I was in an out in under an hour - how it should be, even for being a new patient.


I think it's weird that my stomach is so flat in the very front...


I was a little bored this week (I hate to say that, because I'm really not complaining about summer), so I got started on the kiddo-room-change project and it intensified rapidly - suddenly I felt like I had to get it all done and I had to get it done now. Of course I didn't get very far - I've got big piles of stuff to throw away (waiting for the ARC), piles of stuff that need to find a new home (waiting for room in the garage, waiting for Todd to help clean it out), don't know how to arrange the bedroom furniture (waiting to see how much space I'll have in the play room, waiting for a new desk/storage furniture) - it's frustrating how to get one thing done I have to wait for another thing to happen, but I have to wait for something else to happen so that thing can happen... it's like a puzzle game. And poor Todd gets the brunt of my frustration/ambition when he gets home from a long day at work - when he would really just like to relax. But now that company's here, I'm not doing too much work on anything at home.




California McConnel's are visiting - obligatory family shot at church... (Jeran and I will have to get a bump-to-bump pictures soon)


And more cute cousin pictures - Liam doesn't seem to mind taking a picture when he's with these two. Actually, I think he likes everything more when he's doing it with Denali and Dylan - they are by far his favorite two people, even more than Uncle Pat. He's been all too happy to jump in the pool if these guys are already in it.


How cute is this?!




He's getting better at floating on his back (or taking a nap, as he calls it).




"Hi Mom!"



P.S. Baby name is picked out.... ;)

Comments

  1. Great picture of you Jess! You look adorable!! All the other pictures are great too!
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the pics. Just makes me wish all the more that we could touch you as well as see you. So, when do we get to know what our baby's name is?

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi McConnels, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts