SoCal Adventures - Pt. 4

After Disneyland, we spent the night in Anaheim and went to The Grove the next morning (a fancy L.A. mall) to do some shopping and hopefully see some celebrities. We did spot Dr. Drew, but that was about the only check on my list, I felt terrible and just found a chair in the Barnes & Noble and curled up with a giant bottle of water, no shopping for me :(
Our next stop was Santa Monica to do some sight seeing, since Todd and I had never been there. I was feeling a little better in the afternoon, and we walked around a bit. It was still a little chilly, but more because of the ocean breezes. Liam was not in a great mood that day, having not taken a very long nap in the car, and next to none in the stroller. He didn't want to go down to the sand or the water, so we just looked. After a great dinner at Buca di Beppo's for Jeran's birthday, we checked into our L.A. hotel, and the guys went to get some Randy's doughnuts. That night I got totally sick and puked my guts out, then had a very hard time sleeping. Who knows if it was being pregnant, or eating lots of rich food and not drinking enough water, or what... it didn't last long and I was able to enjoy our last outing in L.A. the next day.








Comments

Popular Posts