Mish-mash...

20 week belly - it's popped out since the last picture, huh?! It feels enormous, let me tell you...
What's left of my toes...
Dad got the u/s pics scanned in - yay!... So here's the baby-girl profile...
Two little feet, together...
Sucking her thumb...
Change in topic - last week we had a gorgeous - GORGEOUS - week, weather in the 80's, sunny, sooo nice that we got out the pool :)
Liam loved it more than last year even, drank a ton of pool water (and threw it up later). He played so hard he scratched up his belly, knees, and feet pretty badly - we didn't have a rash guard or pool shoes at that point.
Another topic-change, and giving my first-born a little more face time - I found some pictures from Easter on my SLR that I hadn't uploaded. Sunday morning "muffles"...
Opening his (overflowing) Easter basket...



Maybe the Easter Bunny went a little overboard :)


Back to gross weather this week - it was barely 50 deg. for most of the day and rained a ton. The rest of the week doesn't look much better, but I know summer will be here soon.

Comments

  1. love the thumb pic! and you are adorable! and liam is such a big kid!
    miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i'm talking about. Nice to see the belly. I'm feeling huge as well, and I just keep thinking - this is nothing compared to how big I will be! Looking good Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts