Helper...

Liam chooses when we wants to be helpful and when he wants to be the opposite... but putting away dishes is one of his favorite chores to help with. Most of the time he hands me the dishes out of the racks, which will be quite nice as I feel like bending over less and less. But if he can reach where they go, he'll put away some on his own. Honestly, he probably knows where certain things go better than Todd does :) Although occasionally his help...

...isn't so helpful.


In news that doesn't revolve around Liam...

Todd is practically black-and-blue from his last soccer game, lots of moans and groans out of that man, not that I wouldn't be doing the same thing if I were him. He's also feeling happier in his job lately. Since he got a new supervisor he feels a lot more support from management, instead of feeling like they're just out to get him all the time.

I continue to feel stressed about ISATs, just ready for it to be over with. 8 weeks of school left - which is still quite a bit of time, but we've already had lots of talk about the next school year. Feels crazy to be preparing for August already, but also very exciting to think that summer is getting so close!

The baby is 15 weeks today and the size of an apple. I have officially outgrown even my fat jeans. And unfortunately although last time I loved the maternity pants with the foot of stretchy material at the top, that you pull all the way up over your belly, this time I hate them. I just feel claustrophobic having my stomach so tightly covered all the way up, and I can't imagine that it will get better as time goes on and the weather warms up. Of course those are pretty much the only type of pants I bought last time; although as soon as the weather does get warm I won't have anything to wear - this pregnancy is during the exact opposite time of year as the last one.

Comments

  1. You are such a good momma- and so wise to let him help, even when it isn't so helpful. And so thankful to hear that things are better for Todd at work. I pray often for him and his job- and yours too! You are both doing jobs that make a difference! Love you all and miss you! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say we need a shopping trip to find you some spring/sum. mat. wardrobe of capris with the waistband that only is a 4 in. band,skirts with stretchy waist bands, and gaucho pants (my fave), ribbed sleeveless tanks, and comfy shirts. Being preg. in summer is EASY- don't need work clothes! :) And I will buy some much needed NEW clothes! -kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sounds fun! I ordered a bunch of stuff from Old Navy maternity, but I want to visit the Eagle O.N. and the Boise Target.
    I remember those black gaucho's you wore all last summer :) I actually think I have some, somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts