14 weeks in one and 9 in the other...

Yesterday, puts me (well, us) at 14 weeks along, which means the baby is the size of a lemon now, and that I have definitely crossed into my second trimester. And with that cross-over I think I'm finally (and thankfully) losing my pregnancy sickness - it's been almost a week since I've thrown up or strongly felt like it. It might also help that I have been eating Zotz as prescribed by my doctor for nausea... when I get a hint of a tummy ache I eat one, and it miraculously disappears! I actually have a legitimate reason to eat candy, how great is that?! Although I haven't been needing to eat bunches of them or anything. My doc says it's a combination of the citrus and fizz that has that effect. So there's a handy tip for any of you gals with child-bearing plans! Things I'm less-than-happy about are 1) that my skin has just erupted, way worse than I remember with Liam, just hoping every day that it will show signs of clearing up... and 2) that my stomach seems huge! I know, I know - it's what happens after the first kid, but this seems a bit extreme, I feel uncomfortable already. It also doesn't help that there are 2 gals at my school due in the month before me and not showing at all. At school we are preparing to take the ISATs (state tests) just a few days, and counting down what's left of our 9 weeks until summer vacation... Kids and teachers are getting stressed and antsy and so ready for some nice weather! (snow predicted for Thursday morning... for the love!) I just keep reminding myself that there will come a day when I WILL get to swim in the pool... it will happen, it will...

Comments

  1. come on, show a picture!
    so jealous that you are down to the last quarter.... eergh.... good luck with the ISATs. blech!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts