"Sprinter" Break

With the exception of this Thursday and Friday, the forecast for this whole week is either really cold, or really rainy, and last night it even hailed a ton which looks like snow this morning. This is at least the second extremely nasty weather spring break we've had consecutively. We have no big plans for this spring break - which I'm kind of glad for considering that I've not been feeling that great, and still puking some. The plans we do have consist of visitors! Katie, Ethan, and Lucas got here yesterday evening and brought Liam jammies so they could all match - so cute! They were very excited to play together and were so good all night! Liam even agreed to pictures, I'm sure just because the other boys did - peer pressure. We are going to attempt a lunch out today, go to a play place after naps (because today is a freezing cold day), and just hang out together. Meanwhile, my mom is here staying with and helping Jen on her house (I'll post pictures of that soon) for the whole week. In babyland... here is my first ultrasound, at 7 weeks. It's a picture of a picture, that's why it's not very good quality. And here's my latest one, at 12 weeks... I may even have a third one by the end of this week - my first actual Obgyn appointment with my new doctor. Here's what babycenter.com has to say about a baby at 13 weeks: "Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce."

Comments

  1. What cute pictures of the three, can't believe how big Katie's kids have gotten and of course the ultrasound pics are amazing! Have fun! Wish it was warm so you could hang out with kids at the pool:) Grandma Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts