Positively pregnant...

Jess' pregnancy F.A.Q. -
How far along on you? 12 weeks
When are you due? October 3rd
Do you have morning sickness? Yes and no - I am sick, but not necessarily in the morning, or consistently any time. It's a surprise when I'll be sick and puke, it may just happen out of a moving car.
Have you been to the doctor? I haven't seen my new doctor yet, but I have had 2 ultrasounds that showed us a dancing baby and a fast heartbeat. It has been the longest 2 months of my life waiting to get to the "safe point."
Are you showing? Definitely, I feel enormous already.
Is Liam excited? He really doesn't understand, but we do ask him if he wants a brother or sister, and he says "brother" most of the time.
When do you find out the sex? At least another month, we will be finding out.

Think about covers the basics :) Looking forward to baby #2!

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Jessica and Todd!!! And Grandma Linda:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! So terribly excited for you all! Big congrats to the whole family! Much LOVE, cousin Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let her fool you! She isn't showing at all---her jeans are still skinny! :) She looks GREAT!

    Good thing Ron doesn't read blogs so he won't know what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that is really your test...and you are 12 weeks along....kind of weird....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!
    It is my test, that I took 8 weeks ago... and I've just been saving the picture for such an occasion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Papa Steve and Grandma couldn't be happier and we are hoping for at least one of these upcoming grandchildren to be born on Grandmas Oct. 1 birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts