Race Car Party: the event

Didn't mean for you to have to wait so long for the second half, but my computer had to make a trip to the PC Emergency Room. But thank goodness nothing was lost and I still have all my pictures to show you :)

Liam was the best host, almost overwhelmingly welcoming to every guest that walked through the door.
After dinner, time for presents...
And more presents...
...and more...
...etc... ridiculously spoiled, to put it mildly.
Finally, cake time! Liam did not was us to sing "Happy Birthday" to him, and hid in Todd's shoulder until it was time to blow out the candle, I don't know if he was embarrassed, or maybe he just isn't used to people singing that song for him.
Of course, Liam didn't eat any cake, he stuck to his word and asked for a coo-kie, which he ate in entirety (and they were really big cookies!)
Chubbify those cheeks!
Then it was time to play with toys - mostly cars of course!
And a bike, which has since been stored away for warmer weather, and the purchase of a helmet :)

Comments

  1. Liam is a great host! He is always so excited to see you and makes you feel so special!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to numerous corporate events here, and I have nothing but praise for their staff. How do they manage everything? How can a place be so perfect? It almost makes me mad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts