I ♥ Idaho!

One of the things I loooove about Idaho is the full spectrum of seasons and temps from -0 to 100+ ,
and of course I love snow! We are so lucky to get to use the Wolf's cabin on occasion like we did this last weekend! We pretty much just laze around, reading, watching tv, eating, and then get all suited up to head outdoors.




I went a little picture-taking crazy... but when do I not? Liam was just SO cute all bundled up, and he didn't mind the coldness at all. He of course loved eating the snow, but didn't snow much like riding in the sled. He didn't seem to hate it while he was going, but when we stopped he simply said, "Out. Done."

The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and really not all that cold. We even had a friendly little porcupine up in the tree in front of the "crabin" (Liam's word, not mine).

I am glad to be home and fully unpack for a while, but I guess this also means I can't pretend I'm still on holiday and keep leaving up my Christmas tree... boo.

If I couldn't narrow down the pics for one post, how am I ever going to decide which ones to print?!






























































































Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a great weekend!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts