Merry Christmas!

We had a fun Christmas morning with Linda and Steve... Linda said that Liam did not dissapoint. He was excited about everything he got, he spent time playing with it all, and said thank you :) I was focused on getting good video so as a result the pictures aren't that great, but I'll share with you what I've got...
It was a big "cars" Christmas for Liam.
Digging in his stocking.

Cars, more cars.
And a new table and chairs for playing cars on. (bonus: the new "cheese" smile that I'm not a huge fan of)
Present pause to look at a new book.
And again with Papa.
A train set from Papa and Grandma, that was a big hit! (we have worn out the batteries on the engine already!)
Time for some "feh-fess" (breakfast) with new play food, but the bib had to be real.

The Christmas mess... the mess that nobody minds looking at :)

Comments

  1. The cutest!!!! We thouroughly enjoyed Christmas with Liam....oh and his Mom and Dad:) Grandma M..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling photos!

    I'm your newest follower (from Idaho) and I would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

    Happy New Year from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts