What just happened?

That is how I feel about this past week... it flew by in a flurry of work, errands, mishaps, company, and toddler... I can't remember even taking a breath! There was literally something keeping us busy after work every day this week... not that we didn't enjoy ourselves some of that time.
On the plus side there was Liam (always a plus), and lots of spending time together (you'll know why in a sec), and my dad was in Nampa for an NNU thing and stayed with us for the weekend! On the minus side our credit card number was stolen, the Subaru died on Todd's way to work (thus sharing the Saturn for going to/from work and errands = family time!), class and meetings, and other blah stuff.
I don't know about you, but I see mischief in that eye!
The toddler version of a soap-box.
Liam's first package in the mail (that was aware of) - and he was ripping into it before I was even sure if we should wait till Halloween or not!
Thanks Auntie Jeran for the bucket o' tricks & treats! We'll post pictures of Liam in the Frankie shirt & socks soon... and I'm leaving the playdough in the baggie for now since he keeps trying to eat it!
Playing with a new cutlery set... looks like he's about to feast on daddy!
Hoping this week is less crazy - although already scheduled are extra meetings for Todd & I, Linder Farms on Tuesday, class, plans with Jen and friends... I guess we'll see!

Comments

Popular Posts