Liam says...

These are from Kathy - she updates me at school and I thought I'd share with you, they're too funny not to...

I asked him if he wanted to share a bit of my food and he said, "I share morrow"

At breakfast Liam told me, "Momma and Kaffy smashed the bugs" then he did a cheesy smile and a fake laugh. Then, "Momma Ripley in kennel, treat".

I just put Liam down for a nap and he reminded me that the, "Dog ate pacie, all gone." Then he told me that Ripley ate his one at home (ummm no). He kept saying "All gone, darn it, oh no!"


I'm not as good at documenting the smart/funny things he says, but among those I can remember there are:

"NO MORE MON-KEYS HEAD!" (from the little rhyme about monkeys jumping on the bed)
"Coats! Red coat, black coat, white coat, pink coat..."
"Wow, coo-wool!"
"Tookie, uh-huh."
"Momma, Rippy, poop." and "Momma poop outside?" (don't ask me why...)
and "Amen! Jesus!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts