Sorry...

I haven't taken a single picture since spring break ended, or written a single blog in my head, or anything... I'm just busy trying to get my life in order. I finally have some kind of pattern for the days - work, eat, play, exercise... of course that all gets thrown off when I actually have to go out and run some errands. Liam's been either sick or getting another tooth - he's been very snotty and cranky and has learned how to throw a fit by throwing his body forward and scrying (scream-crying) when he doesn't get what he wants... super fun. I've been feeling frustrated lately because I'm now on day, what 23?, of my new "healthy lifestyle" and I don't think I've lost a single pound! The bathing suits I ordered got here this week, and I was not pleased. They are going back. I'm plugging along anyway.
Lucky Liam gets to stay home with daddy twice this week, once for Todd's furlough day off and once because his daycare-giver was unavailable. I'm so jealous - even though he's been cranky he's still just so fun because he's learns or does something new every day, there's true interaction now!
I'll try to take some pictures this week - the weather is FINALLY supposed to be good, actually great, so we should have some good opportunities. For now, I'm going to go be productive and not think about food :)

Comments

  1. you can do it! stick with it - it'll pay off.
    let's make a park playdate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts