Not Enough...

... hours in the waking day.
Maybe 24 would be enough if I didn't have to sleep away 8 of them, oh and work 8 more - I'm just feeling very overwhelmed trying to do everything I feel that I need and want to. Besides work and sleep - which are pretty unavoidable, the rest of the things on the list can be all-to-easily neglected: cooking, cleaning, chores, errands, (blog), exercise, time with Liam, time with Todd, time with friends, time with God. The list goes on and on and everything feels equally important in the moment that you are thinking about it. When I'm walking by racks of swimsuits - must exercise; when I'm noticing the dog-hair-dust-bunnies on my floor - must clean; when Liam is trying to claw his way up my leg - must give child attention; when Todd has cereal for dinner the third night in a row - must be a better wife *Sigh*... I know that probably every woman deals with this at some point in her life - but does knowing that make it any easier for us - nope.
Enough of that.
On an it's-about-time note... some more pictures and finally -fingers crossed it works- VIDEOS of Liam walking!

I will never

get tired of this face

isn't it beautiful?

Comments

  1. YES, it is beautiful! And Nana will NEVER get tired of it either! And she is SO missing you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wobbly walk!! And no - not enough time at all- never will be.... it's all a balancing game.. and I usually lose!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts