2-0-1-0h my...

We rang in 2010 with the Idaho family all at our house - we watched tons of snow fall, played lots of games, ate wayyy too much junk food, and just about missed the countdown at midnight!
I can't believe that a new year has come and my winter break has gone. It'll be interesting to see how this week goes with getting Liam back on his old schedule. He's used to waking up between 9 and 10 - nuts, right?! I'm so lucky. He stills takes 2 long naps, goes to bed by 8, and is so happy all day. I hope we find a schedule that works for him just as well. While I'm really not ready to go back to work, I know that I do need to get myself back on a schedule too. About the only thing I've done lately is pack away all the Christmas stuff, other than that I've been lots of Days of our Lives catch-up... (ahh, the ridiculous-awesomeness of soap opera drama). It has felt so good to relax, but I need to get some chores done, maybe paint a few walls, and clean out my garage so we have somewhere to put all this baby stuff - otherwise we'll have to buy a shed!
2010 should be a great year - we get a whole summer with a pool, a vacation to Maui, and time to watch our little boy grow and become more delightful every day. Happy New Year, folks!

see that new tooth? it's gonna be big!

do these pictures look a bit familiar Jeran?
his favorite toy, a big stick.. he must be a boy
must.. climb.. everything

Comments

Popular Posts