Last day done...

I realize I'm being very melodramatic... I act like I won't have another whole day with my baby for the next 9 months, when it's really only 3 days away... but I just can't help it! People said, and I thought too, that it would be easier to leave him now than it was when he was 8 wks. old- but it's not! Then - it was "oh he's so tiny and helpless, how can I leave him?" and now it's "he's big enough that he knows what's going on - he knows me and our schedule, and he'll be confused when I go, how can I leave him?" At least this is the last time you'll have to hear me gripe about it - and I'm sure that after tomorrow it will all be downhill - but now, tonight and tomorrow morning, it's one last big push up.
I soaked in as much summer day as I could, it wasn't a perfect day by far - in fact it was really kind of crappy (car issues, dentist appt., etc.) , but despite those other things I enjoyed my last day of vacation as much as I could....
gave Liam a bath...
played with his new blankie from Auntie Jeran...
played some more and got Liam's new funny face on film...macked on some mushed banana...read to him...held him till he was all sleepy...

got one last funny face out of him... and put him to bed.

I can't believe it's over...
Christmas break anyone?

Comments

  1. Christmas Break PLEASE! That would mean the whole family would be gettin' together! WAHOO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts