5 more days...

Can't believe that my last week of summer vacation is coming to a close... I can easily say this was my best summer yet. Thanks to all my friends who are so encouraging, I know you are going through (or getting ready to go through) the same thing I am and I hope it goes well for you.

After 2 days of no solid food Liam seems to be less grouchy and didn't puke last night, hmmm. I am going to give him bananas today, since those are easy on the tummy, and see how he does tonight. He clearly prefers eating solids to taking a bottle now, although it may help when I switch the nipples for faster flow ones. Here is a little video of Liam eating, he "mmmm's" his way through his whole meal and is always ready for the next bite.



As much as I didn't want to think or see school before I absolutely I had to, I wish I had planned ahead and done some work early. Todd's parents are away visiting their other grandkids and therefore I have to take Liam with me when I go in. I took him with me the other day and he was an angel, played and played for nearly and hour and a half while I worked around my room. He was so good - but still and hour and half only lets me make a tiny dent, we are going to go back today and sometime next week too. Hopefully I can leave Liam with Todd sometime this weekend and go in - although I just really hate to leave the baby at all right now, but it's better to do it now than to stay late once I have actually started work.

It was 54 deg. this morning when I took Todd to work (still no car) - practically a 50 degree drop from the high of 2 weeks ago to now. Idaho has the CRAZIEST weather. It's supposed to be in the 90's again by Tuesday though - I just hope it stays there until the pool is done... which, man, I'm posting new pictures today, and it looks like it could be done tomorrow practically! Pool update http://themcconnelsinidaho.blogspot.com/2009/07/pool.html

Comments

Popular Posts