No Nana...

This song is dedicated to Nana...
I love you
a bushel and a peck
a bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck
a hug around the neck, and a barrel and a heap
a barrel and a heap, and I'm talking in my sleep about you
about you...
My mom left today... Have 9 weeks ever gone by so quickly? (She came when he was 7 wks. and today he's 16!) Of course I remember a few days/weeks were it definitely didn't feel fast enough - but now we're flying. 5 days left of school!!!
Anyways, I said goodbye to her when I left for work then she had a few hours to snuggle Liam before Linda (Grandma) came to take over and Mom drove off. Liam had a good day with Grandma I think, he went to her house and then they went for a long walk with the stroller (another BEAUTIFUL day). She brought Liam back here by the time I got home, and we hung out in our quiet, empty house. Todd and I both agree that the house just feels different without her... plus it's already a disaster! We miss her and want to say how much we LOVE her and APPRECIATE all she's done for us!!!

Comments

Popular Posts