Lazy Sunday...

We were all exhausted this morning for some reason, even Liam slept in until almost 10! So needless to say we went to church at Bedside Baptist and listened to Preacher Pillow give a sermon on snoring.
I have yet to figure out how to balance a baby's schedule with church, it seems to be getting more difficult at this point - especially when I know that during the service I'll either be in the foyer trying to get him to stop crying and take a nap (he hates naps) or in the restroom feeding him. And I can't bring myself to wake him up early to get all that out of the way. We'll have to figure something out though, and I know there will come a time when he will be all too happy to wake up early.
Since we were being lazy and just laying around this morning, I took a little video for you. What talking and smiles you see here would be x20 if the camera weren't around!

Comments

Popular Posts