Wednesday leads to Thursday which is almost Friday...

Liam had a good day today - following a great sleep last night (except for one minor wake-up at 1) he slept until 4:30! He's got some grodey (I have NO idea how to spell that!) cradle cap that I found a treatment for, so Nana used it on him and gave him a bath. Later he went out to lunch with Nana and Grandma, lucky kid. He also took some pretty good naps today, and went to bed tonight easy! After dinner - Nana, Liam and I took a short walk with the stroller - the weather was threatening to rain so we didn't go far, but the temperature was really perfect. While we were gone, Todd started my Mother's Day present - dismantling/purging our bedroom of the horrid Nordic Track... and he finished!! VERY good gift! I've been griping about that thing for a year +.
Todd keeps trying to convince me that Liam is teething, and everybody else is telling me that he is not... I submit for your consideration Exhibit A...

I've never had kids before, so maybe this is totally normal non-teething behavior... but whatever it is, it's really super cute!

Comments

  1. Ha! funny. They can be "teething" for a month or two before they get teeth. He's prob. teething, but may not get a tooth for a while. I always think gnawing on things is a sign... When he gets close, he'll refuse to eat much - won't want things in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts