One feeding!!!

Hooray - only 1 feeding (4:30) last night! In all fairness though the last time he ate (and he ate a lot) was 11:30, then 4:30, then 9:30... five hours in between each - that is a first! He was wide awake all through that last feeding, until I finally had to cut him off at 11:30 and just put him down to try to sleep - I thought it would be a battle, but he went to sleep, with a paci, after about 10 minutes and stayed that way!!
And today, I have my happy baby back (lots of cute pictures Mom)!

Comments

  1. Hooray! He is almost 6 weeks old, which is about when you started sleeping through the night! I am so glad he is back to being himself, a happy baby! He has the most BEAUTIFUL smile! I can't wait to see the new pictures! Nana loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Happy Baby! Can't wait to hold him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts