Due Date!

Well, today is Liam's due date... and it was a week ago today he decided he couldn't wait any longer! It was this time a week ago that we were finishing our "last meal" at Qdoba and heading to the hospital. Of course I wanted to linger over my food, but Todd wasn't hungry and just wanted us to get out of there :) Linda asked me "aren't you glad you are where you are rather than doing that today." And I told her that I was glad, but there is a part of me that would relive that experience in a heartbeat - and it's really true! I can't believe it's only been a week and I can't believe it's already been a week!
Liam is doing well - he went to his first Dr.'s appointment and everything was good. He had lost 6 oz. total - which isn't that bad. We've been having trouble keeping him awake when feeding him, he just gets too comfortable I guess. So now I have to feed him every 1 1/2 hours in the day and 2 1/2 hours at night... it's a lot, but it seems to be helping. He gave us a really good nights sleep last night - no crying, going right back to sleep (in his car seat) after each meal. He's making these funny little grins all the time now too - mostly in his sleep. We miss having my mom here, but were doing just fine - next week when Todd goes back to work - is what I'm really nervous about. Will post some pictures soon!
5 comments

Popular Posts