12 Things I Love About Liam...

12. I love that his toes are so long they can grip things.
11. I love the fuzzy dark hair on his ears, shoulders, and back
10. I love how soft his head is.
9. I love how his eyes get so big that they seem to take up half his face.
8. I love how he coughs when he gets upset.
7. I love the little noise he makes when he has a sneeze misfire.
6. I love that he has so many different facial expressions.
5. I love that he has one ear like mine, and one like his daddy's.
4. I love that he looks exactly like Todd (except for the one ear).
3. I love how he sleeps best when he's curled in a little ball on your chest.
2. I love his big smiles when he's on the verge of sleep.

1. Most of all I love that he's mine.

Comments

  1. 13. I love that I get to snuggle him and play with him and then go home and still get sleep!

    You are a beautiful mommy! He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts