This and that...

It was a very busy weekend for Todd and I, but apparently not for the baby - today's news from the Dr. is NO PROGRESS - can you believe that?! Warning: If birth/body stuff grosses you out - stop reading now....
Are we all good? Ok. So she - the Dr. - apparently decided to "strip the membranes" today (or as she put it "I'm going to pull on your cervix, you're tough, you can take it") um yeh, this did not feel good! But that apparently can get labor going or something; I guess she want to get things started as much as we do. She also said the baby is about 7 lbs. although I'm not gaining any weight - you know, it's hard to want to eat when you just know its going to make you even bigger and more uncomfortable!
In other news we went to Lucas' dedication yesterday (Sunday) and had a fun day in Boise with all the Sprague's (Katie and Brian, and our godson's Ethan and Lucas)...

Saturday Linda and I ran all over town returning shower gift doubles and extras, then went to Ron's Rook Birthday Tournament - which I WON!!!
Friday Todd had his work shower and filled up the living room with all of his gifts, how nice of them! Steve and Linda came over and helped us sort stuff and get the nursery a little more ready. At least the crib is done... isn't it cute?

Well - that's all for now - if there's not a baby before Wednesday, then I guess there will be another belly pic for ya :)

Comments

  1. I LOVE the way the crib turned out! We missed you at skating tonight- wouldn't that have been a sight! Heheh....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts