Hurry up and wait...

After the impression the Dr. gave me last week I had been somewhat panicky this weekend trying to get things ready, thinking I would burst at any moment... but today's appt. changed things a bit. There has been progress, but relatively little compared to what she was expecting; and she's "shocked" that I haven't had contractions yet... I'm not sure what to make of that. I pressed her to give me some sort of expectation, so that I could pass that info along to all the people that want to know, and what she said was "you'll probably make it another week." Which when I think about it is fine considering I'd like to be around for my shower Thursday, then Monday there is no school, and Tuesday is a half day... so maybe I'll wait until then to start the eviction process if I still need to.

Comments

  1. Haha!!! That's the way it goes- just think, we were all sure Lucas was coming before 34 weeks and he came at 38.5. He's going to hang on- hehe! They never really know, you know... Poor girl... I so remember how you feel....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts